Learning the power of CACTUS within a group setting of your peers can be a tremendously valuable experience. Not only do you learn to use CACTUS, you also network with credentialing professionals from around the country who share their ideas on how to best utilize CACTUS in the workplace.
We host user conferences here in Kansas City where our corporate offices are located. The price is $950/one person & $850 for each additional person.
- Individual Workstations
- Face-to-face instruction
- Printed tutorials and training guides
- Networking with other credentialing professionals
- Real world examples from your peers
- Professional setting makes training both enjoyable and effective
For the User Conferences Registration Form: Click Here
For additional Workshop Information: Click Here
For more information or to register please contact Greg Hall.
Support and Training
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
- 9/1: Advanced Queries
- 9/8: Advanced Documents
- 9/15: Advanced Reports
- 9/22: Advanced Flat Files
- 9/29: OIG and NPDB Features
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
Wednesday, August 26th:
- 10 AM (CT) - LEMM (License Expiration Monitoring Module)
- 3 PM (CT) - LEMM (License Expiration Monitoring Module)
For more information or to register, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 x4025.