Learning the power of CACTUS within a group setting of your peers can be a tremendously valuable experience. Not only do you learn to use CACTUS, you also network with credentialing professionals from around the country who share their ideas on how to best utilize CACTUS in the workplace.
We host user conferences here in Kansas City where our corporate offices are located. The price is $950/one person & $850 for each additional person.
- Individual Workstations
- Face-to-face instruction
- Printed tutorials and training guides
- Networking with other credentialing professionals
- Real world examples from your peers
- Professional setting makes training both enjoyable and effective
For the User Conferences Registration Form: Click Here
For additional Workshop Information: Click Here
For more information or to register please contact Greg Hall.
Support and Training
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
- 1/6: Introduction to CACTUS
- 1/13: Creating & Editing Basic Queries
- 1/20: Creating & Editing Basic Documents
- 1/27: Creating & Editing Basic Reports
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
Our CACTUS Online classes are held each Tuesday at 10:30 AM (Central Time) and cost $75 each. You will be invoiced after the first of the month and you can cancel at any time. The classes are about an hour in length, except the three-part Credentialing Process series of classes that can last up to two hours each. Our classes fill up quickly (10 attendees per class), so please email Greg Hall today to register.
- 12/17: 10 AM (CT), Image Management and iDirectory
- 12/17: 3 PM (CT), AppCentral (Applicant Web Portal)
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.