Learning the power of CACTUS within a group setting of your peers can be a tremendously valuable experience. Not only do you learn to use CACTUS, you also network with credentialing professionals from around the country who share their ideas on how to best utilize CACTUS in the workplace.
We host user conferences here in Kansas City where our corporate offices are located. The price is $950/one person & $850 for each additional person.
- Individual Workstations
- Face-to-face instruction
- Printed tutorials and training guides
- Networking with other credentialing professionals
- Real world examples from your peers
- Professional setting makes training both enjoyable and effective
For more information or to register please contact Greg Hall.
Support & Training
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
- 4/22: Creating & Editing Basic Documents
- 4/29: Creating & Editing Basic Reports
Classes begin at 10:30 AM (CT), last about an hour and fill up quickly (10 attendees per class) so please email Greg Hall today to register.
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
- 4/23, 10 AM (CT): LEMM (License Expiration Monitoring Module)
- 4/23, 3 PM (CT): CAQH Management Module
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.