Using your own data to learn CACTUS is a great way to educate your staff. Our trainers travel to your institution and train you on your equipment.
We have set training agendas with bound manuals that cover everything from training first-time users to our more advanced sessions with veteran CACTUS clients.
- Users learn using their data
- Learn in the same environment you will work
- Face-to-face instruction
- Instructor is focused only on your staff’s needs
- Ability to educate the entire staff
- No travel for your staff
For more information or to schedule an onsite training please contact Greg Hall.
Support and Training
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
- 7/7: Credentialing III
- 7/14: Introduction to Visual CACTUS
- 7/21: Creating & Editing Basic Queries
- 7/28: Creating & Editing Basic Documents
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
Wednesday, June 24th:
- 10 AM (CT) - AppCentral (Online Application and Privilege Requests)
- 3 PM (CT) - License Expiration Monitoring Module (LEMM)
For more information or to register, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 x4025.