Using your own data to learn CACTUS is a great way to educate your staff. Our trainers travel to your institution and train you on your equipment.
We have set training agendas with bound manuals that cover everything from training first-time users to our more advanced sessions with veteran CACTUS clients.
- Users learn using their data
- Learn in the same environment you will work
- Face-to-face instruction
- Instructor is focused only on your staff’s needs
- Ability to educate the entire staff
- No travel for your staff
For more information or to schedule an onsite training please contact Greg Hall.
Support & Training
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
- 9/2: Advanced Documents
- 9/9: Advanced Reports
- 9/16: Privileges
- 9/23: Managing Addresses & Institutions
- 9/30: Advanced Flat Files
Classes begin at 10:30 AM (CT), last about an hour and fill up quickly (10 attendees per class) so please email Greg Hall today to register.
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
- 8/28: 10 AM (CT), Scanning, iPrivileges, and iResponse
- 8/28: 3 PM (CT), License Expiration Monitoring Module (LEMM)
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.