Our management team has designed a system that ensures that your organization receives the optimal advantages from CACTUS products. We look forward to building a relationship with your organization.
Do not let the thought of a new credentialing and provider management solution intimidate you. CACTUS can provide the following services to make the installation and transition to CACTUS Software as smooth and easy as possible. As soon as we begin work, our professional project managers oversee the installation process, technology, and transition to our system.
CACTUS can assist you with the integration of applications to support your business process and achieve business results, whether to improve customer service, speed turnaround time, achieve greater efficiency, or reduce costs. We know that your challenges require an experienced, knowledgeable technology partner to get it done.
CACTUS can assist you with:
- Reducing costs
- Supporting business practices
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
- 9/23: Managing Addresses & Institutions
- 9/30: Advanced Flat Files
- 10/7: Introduction to CACTUS
- 10/14: Creating & Editing Basic Queries
- 10/21: Creating & Editing Basic Documents
- 10/28: Creating & Editing Basic Reports
Classes begin at 10:30 AM (CT), last about an hour and fill up quickly (10 attendees per class) so please email Greg Hall today to register.
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
- 9/25: 10 AM (CT), License Expiration Monitoring Module (LEMM)
- 9/25: 3 PM (CT), AppCentral (Applicant Web Portal)
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.