We also have the ability to discuss your specific training needs and then custom design a training agenda to fit your needs. Your staff may have specific goals or unique ways that they want to use CACTUS. We are more than happy to listen to your ideas and incorporate them into a training session that works best for you.
Custom training is typically accomplished at your facility through our onsite training but some custom training can also be designed for our online courses - which is perfect for organizations with multiple locations.
- Users learn using their data
- Learn in the same environment you will work
- Face-to-face instruction
- Instructor is focused only on your staff’s needs
- Ability to educate the entire staff
- No travel for your staff
For more information or to schedule a custom training please contact Greg Hall.
Support and Training
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
Wednesday, June 24th:
- 10 AM (CT) - AppCentral (Online Application and Privilege Requests)
- 3 PM (CT) - License Expiration Monitoring Module (LEMM)
For more information or to register, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 x4025.
- 7/7: Credentialing III
- 7/14: Introduction to Visual CACTUS
- 7/21: Creating & Editing Basic Queries
- 7/28: Creating & Editing Basic Documents
Click here to view our full online training schedule.