Our consultants and best practices experts can provide as much help as you need. Let us put our experience to use by:
- Analyzing your organization’s current business and credentialing practices and implementing our system the way it will benefit your business the most
- Optimizing staff and processes to reduce points of entry and create a “System of Record”
- Integrating your data and helping you prepare for NCQA or The Joint Commission surveys
- Ensuring proper and effective data conversion and migration, the most critical part of implementing a new database system
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
Our CACTUS Online classes are held each Tuesday at 10:30 AM (Central Time) and cost $75 each. You will be invoiced after the first of the month and you can cancel at any time. The classes are about an hour in length, except the three-part Credentialing Process series of classes that can last up to two hours each. Our classes fill up quickly (10 attendees per class), so please email Greg Hall today to register.
Tuesday, March 24th:
- 10 AM (CT) - License Expiration Monitoring Module (LEMM)
- 3 PM (CT) - AppCentral (Online Application and Privilege Requests)
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.