Our consultants and best practices experts can provide as much help as you need. Let us put our experience to use by:
- Analyzing your organization’s current business and credentialing practices and implementing our system the way it will benefit your business the most
- Optimizing staff and processes to reduce points of entry and create a “System of Record”
- Integrating your data and helping you prepare for NCQA or The Joint Commission surveys
- Ensuring proper and effective data conversion and migration, the most critical part of implementing a new database system
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
- 9/23: Managing Addresses & Institutions
- 9/30: Advanced Flat Files
- 10/7: Introduction to CACTUS
- 10/14: Creating & Editing Basic Queries
- 10/21: Creating & Editing Basic Documents
- 10/28: Creating & Editing Basic Reports
Classes begin at 10:30 AM (CT), last about an hour and fill up quickly (10 attendees per class) so please email Greg Hall today to register.
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
- 9/25: 10 AM (CT), License Expiration Monitoring Module (LEMM)
- 9/25: 3 PM (CT), AppCentral (Applicant Web Portal)
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.