- Reduce administrative costs
- Personalize CACTUS to match your Workflow
- Store and retrieve Credentialing Documents
- Enhanced communication with your Practitioners
- Contact log of all Practitioner communication
- Improve the flow of credentialing information
- Easily prepare Practitioner for credentialing committee
- Most powerful reporting in the industry
- All fields can be reported upon
- Access 100 Standard Reports and Documents
- Share information securely with other departments or outside stake holders
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
- 9/30: Advanced Flat Files
- 10/7: Introduction to CACTUS
- 10/14: Creating & Editing Basic Queries
- 10/21: Creating & Editing Basic Documents
- 10/28: Creating & Editing Basic Reports
Classes begin at 10:30 AM (CT), last about an hour and fill up quickly (10 attendees per class) so please email Greg Hall today to register.
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
- 9/25: 10 AM (CT), License Expiration Monitoring Module (LEMM)
- 9/25: 3 PM (CT), AppCentral (Applicant Web Portal)
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.