- Reduce the time it takes to credential a Practitioner
- Data validation
- Paperless applications
- Post verifications with OCR
- Electronically communicate with NPDB and ABMS
- Easily create and generate reports
- Automate verifications using Weblinks
- Mass update (credentialing approval with dates, license & insurance dates, area codes, other items)
- Allow for reference letters to be automatically supplied over the Internet
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
The NPDB (National Practitioner Databank) has informed us that the QRXS interface will be unavailable from Friday, May 29th at 7:00 PM (EDT) to Monday, June 1st at 8:00 AM (EDT) for system maintenance. If you have any questions about this upcoming maintenance, contact the NPDB Customer Service Center at 1-800-767-6732 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Information Specialists are available to speak with you weekdays from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM (5:30 P.M. on Fridays) (EDT).
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
Wednesday, May 27th:
- 10 AM (CT) - License Expiration Monitoring Module (LEMM)
- 3 PM (CT) - iPrivileges, iResponse, and Scanning
For more information or to register, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 x4025.