- Reduce the time it takes to credential a Practitioner
- Data validation
- Paperless applications
- Post verifications with OCR
- Electronically communicate with NPDB and ABMS
- Easily create and generate reports
- Automate verifications using Weblinks
- Mass update (credentialing approval with dates, license & insurance dates, area codes, other items)
- Allow for reference letters to be automatically supplied over the Internet
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
Our CACTUS Online classes are held each Tuesday at 10:30 AM (Central Time) and cost $75 each. You will be invoiced after the first of the month and you can cancel at any time. The classes are about an hour in length, except the three-part Credentialing Process series of classes that can last up to two hours each. Our classes fill up quickly (10 attendees per class), so please email Greg Hall today to register.
- 1/28: 10 AM (CT), AppCentral
(Applicant Web Portal)
- 1/28: 3 PM (CT), CAQH Management Module
(CAQH to CACTUS Interface)
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.