- Reduce the time it takes to credential a Practitioner
- Data validation
- Paperless applications
- Post verifications with OCR
- Electronically communicate with NPDB and ABMS
- Easily create and generate reports
- Automate verifications using Weblinks
- Mass update (credentialing approval with dates, license & insurance dates, area codes, other items)
- Allow for reference letters to be automatically supplied over the Internet
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
- 11/4: OIG and NPDB Features
- 11/11: Creating & Editing Flat Files
- 11/11: Advanced Queries
- 11/25: Advanced Documents
Classes begin at 10:30 AM (CT), last about an hour and fill up quickly (10 attendees per class) so please email Greg Hall today to register.
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
- 10/29: 10 AM (CT), Contract Enrollment Module
- 10/29: 3 PM (CT), CAQH Management Module
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.