- Joint Commission compliance
- On-going monitoring of State Medical License Boards and OIG
- Privilege viewing from the ER/OR
- Credentialing History
- NPI, Physician/Institution & Locations
- Sanction History
- Medical Staff Directories on the Web
- Practitioner System of Record
- Audit all changes
- Track FPPE and OPPE
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
Our CACTUS Online classes are held each Tuesday at 10:30 AM (Central Time) and cost $75 each. You will be invoiced after the first of the month and you can cancel at any time. The classes are about an hour in length, except the three-part Credentialing Process series of classes that can last up to two hours each. Our classes fill up quickly (10 attendees per class), so please email Greg Hall today to register.
- 1/28: 10 AM (CT), AppCentral
(Applicant Web Portal)
- 1/28: 3 PM (CT), CAQH Management Module
(CAQH to CACTUS Interface)
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.