- Joint Commission compliance
- On-going monitoring of State Medical License Boards and OIG
- Privilege viewing from the ER/OR
- Credentialing History
- NPI, Physician/Institution & Locations
- Sanction History
- Medical Staff Directories on the Web
- Practitioner System of Record
- Audit all changes
- Track FPPE and OPPE
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
- 9/2: Advanced Documents
- 9/9: Advanced Reports
- 9/16: Privileges
- 9/23: Managing Addresses & Institutions
- 9/30: Advanced Flat Files
Classes begin at 10:30 AM (CT), last about an hour and fill up quickly (10 attendees per class) so please email Greg Hall today to register.
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
- 8/28: 10 AM (CT), Scanning, iPrivileges, and iResponse
- 8/28: 3 PM (CT), License Expiration Monitoring Module (LEMM)
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.