- Reduce administrative costs
- Personalize CACTUS to match your workflow
- Store and retrieve Credentialing Documents
- Enhanced communication with your providers
- Contact log of all Provider communication
- Improve the flow of credentialing information
- Easily prepare Provider for credentialing committee
- Most powerful reporting in the industry
- All fields can be reported upon
- Access 100 Standard Reports and Documents
- Share information securely with other departments or outside stake holders
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
Our CACTUS Online classes are held each Tuesday at 10:30 AM (Central Time) and cost $75 each. You will be invoiced after the first of the month and you can cancel at any time. The classes are about an hour in length, except the three-part Credentialing Process series of classes that can last up to two hours each. Our classes fill up quickly (10 attendees per class), so please email Greg Hall today to register.
Tuesday, March 24th:
- 10 AM (CT) - License Expiration Monitoring Module (LEMM)
- 3 PM (CT) - AppCentral (Online Application and Privilege Requests)
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.