- Reduce the time it takes to credential a Provider
- CAQH integration
- Data validation
- Paperless applications
- Post verifications with OCR
- Electronically communicate with NPDB and ABMS
- Easily create and generate reports
- Automate verifications using Weblinks
- Mass update (credentialing approval with dates, license & insurance dates, area codes, other items)
- Add HIPDB with the NPDB
- Mass enroll groups of Providers into products
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
- 4/22: Creating & Editing Basic Documents
- 4/29: Creating & Editing Basic Reports
Classes begin at 10:30 AM (CT), last about an hour and fill up quickly (10 attendees per class) so please email Greg Hall today to register.
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
- 4/23, 10 AM (CT): LEMM (License Expiration Monitoring Module)
- 4/23, 3 PM (CT): CAQH Management Module
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.