- NCQA and URAC compliance
- On-going monitoring of State Medical License Boards and OIG
- Credentialing History
- NPI, Providers / Institution & Locations
- Site Review / Surveys / Medical Record Review
- Sanction History
- Provider Directories with verified data
- Manage Delegated Providers
- Provider System of Record
- Audit all changes
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
Our CACTUS Online classes are held each Tuesday at 10:30 AM (Central Time) and cost $75 each. You will be invoiced after the first of the month and you can cancel at any time. The classes are about an hour in length, except the three-part Credentialing Process series of classes that can last up to two hours each. Our classes fill up quickly (10 attendees per class), so please email Greg Hall today to register.
Wednesday, April 29th:
- 10 AM (CT) - AppCentral (Online Application and Privilege Requests)
- 3 PM (CT) - License Expiration Monitoring Module (LEMM)
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.