- NCQA and URAC compliance
- On-going monitoring of State Medical License Boards and OIG
- Credentialing History
- NPI, Providers / Institution & Locations
- Site Review / Surveys / Medical Record Review
- Sanction History
- Provider Directories with verified data
- Manage Delegated Providers
- Provider System of Record
- Audit all changes
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185
- 7/29: Creating & Editing Basic Reports
- 8/5: OIG and NPDB Features
- 8/12: System Administration & Security
- 8/19: Creating & Editing Flat Files
- 8/26: Advanced Queries
Classes begin at 10:30 AM (CT), last about an hour and fill up quickly (10 attendees per class) so please email Greg Hall today to register.
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
- 8/28: 10 AM (CT), Scanning, iPrivileges, and iResponse
- 8/28: 3 PM (CT), License Expiration Monitoring Module (LEMM)
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.