- CACTUS Software has been the industry leader in credentialing software design and development since 1985.
- Our credentialing software is used by thousands of leading health care organizations, from small community hospitals to large managed care clients and include HMOs, PPOs, IPAs, insurance companies, networks and physician groups of all sizes.
- VisualCACTUS credentialing software includes predefined reports and customizable form letters with complete document tracking, including the ability to build your own custom reports and documents.
- We are known for having a very friendly and knowledgeable customer care staff.
- 1/6: Introduction to CACTUS
- 1/13: Creating & Editing Basic Queries
- 1/20: Creating & Editing Basic Documents
- 1/27: Creating & Editing Basic Reports
Click here to view our full online training schedule.
Our CACTUS Online classes are held each Tuesday at 10:30 AM (Central Time) and cost $75 each. You will be invoiced after the first of the month and you can cancel at any time. The classes are about an hour in length, except the three-part Credentialing Process series of classes that can last up to two hours each. Our classes fill up quickly (10 attendees per class), so please email Greg Hall today to register.
- 1/28: 10 AM (CT), AppCentral
(Applicant Web Portal)
- 1/28: 3 PM (CT), CAQH Management Module
(CAQH to CACTUS Interface)
For more information, please contact Bryan Robbins at (800) 776-2305 ext. 4025.
- Phone: (800) 776-2305
- Fax: (913) 677-0185